Part I: Refne Writing (25 pts)
Comments will appear in your Overleaf by 11/2. Refne your writing addressing the comments for your Abstract, Intro, and Related Work.
Part II: Make It – Formative Study Section (25 pts)
Fully create the artifact that your design tool will support.
- Include a Formative Studysection in your paper and describe what you did and your refection.
Part III: Secret Sauce Implementation (25 pts)
Implement the core technology behind your interaction/tool. Add an Implementation section in your Overleaf and describe your activities here.
Part IV: Prototype Communication (25 pts)
- Obtain the student license for FIGMA (https://www.fgma.com/education/).
- Create a new FIGMA project. Open permissions to your document.
- Document your prototype using FIGMA.
- Add images of your process. Please crop images.
- Add images of the prototypes.
- For code-based prototypes, create a diagram of your code architecture.
- Annotate your images.
- Add descriptions of your study protocols.
- Add user quotes (if applicable).
- For video evidence, take screen captures of important events and add a small description.
- Export a PDF of your FIGMA.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS