Critical Thinking Assignment: Research Paper
This final Critical Thinking assignment builds on the assignments from Modules 4, 6, and 10.
You will now write a formal paper on the topic you selected in Module 4. The paper must include the following elements:
- Title page
- Introduction—this should be revised based on feedback you received for the version you developed in Module 10.
- Body of the paper that covers the main and subtopics.
- Identify any gaps in the research that you think could be a research topic in the future.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be seven pages in length, including the introduction, but not including the title or reference pages.
- Be formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from the ten scholarly articles you have gathered.
The following resources will help you with this assignment:
- Purdue Online Writing Lab – General Format – scroll down to see the information writing and formatting Abstracts
- Purdue Online Writing Lab – APA Sample Paper
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS