Mr and Mrs Brown have recently met with a Building Design consultant to initiate the design and costing stage for an alteration and addition to their existing house at 1 Lake Road Toronto NSW.
You are employed by RB Holdings who have been engaged by their clients, Mr and Mrs Brown, to provide preliminary estimations of products identified by the designer, as a lead up to finalising their project budget.
Development approval is pending from Lake Macquarie City Council, and a set of working plans and specifications, has been drafted for the client. These will need further amendments dependant on the development approval requirements, and the outcomes of your work in this assessment.
You will be analysing Mr and Mrs Brown’s Alterations and Additions – V4004-619.pdf
identify the items defined in the assessment tasks for the following trade areas:
- Joists for first floor addition
- External Wall cladding for first floor addition
- Floor Covering for the first-floor addition
- Internal Lining for the first-floor addition
- Painting the first-floor addition.
Calculate quantities of floor joists for first floor additions
you are required to calculate the quantities required for the floor joists for the first-floor additions. The quantities are to be expressed in an accepted industry format.
Using the following price guide calculate the total cost of the timber:
- HJ300 ‘HyJoist’ at $25.00 per metre.
You are required to conduct research and access the ‘Fair Work Building and Construction General on Site Award’ and calculate the cost of two Level 3 Carpenters on site for 8 hrs.
you are required to calculate the quantities required for the specified external weatherboards the first-floor addition. The quantities are to be expressed in an accepted industry format.
You are required to research and source a suitable ’Scyon’ cladding product size and price from a reputable building supplier. You are required to calculate and apply the price to find the correct number of boards.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS