Chapter-12 topic Discussions and questions:
1. Can the repeated-measures ANOVA technique in can be used to analyze a design with only one independent variable? Explain your answer in detail.
2. Is Tukey HSD test appropriate for data analyzed with a repeated-measures ANOVA? Explain your answer in detail.
Data Set 12-1
3. Calculate SStot using data set 12-1. Show all of your work.
4. Calculate SStreat using data set 12-1. Show all of your work.
5. Developmental psychologists study children at different ages. In this study, the children were tested three times, at ages 5, 6 and 7. At each age, they worked a set of 25 problems. Each problem was a measure of the child’s understanding of the concept of conservation (the concept that quantity remains the same despite changes in shape). The scores below represent percentage correct on the set of 25 problems. Calculate a repeated-measures ANOVA, Tukey HSD tests, and write an interpretation.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS