You may be able to claim credit transfer for a unit/s of competency that you have previously completed with AAMC Training or another RTO. If you have been awarded arecord of result or statement of attainment for the units detailed below then please go to the Credit Transfer tab in your Learning Centre and follow the prompts. This assessment relates to the following units of competency:
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development Please refer to AAMC Training’s full Recognition Policy for further details.
- Your answers to each of the tasks are to be typed into this document and uploaded.
- No assessment word count has been specified although you are expected to provide good quality answers to each of the questions.
- At the time of going to print the web links in this document were current. If you find a broken link please research yourself and advise AAMC Training of the issue.
- Although some general discussion between students covering the assessment is allowed your responses to each of the questions must be an individual effort.
- PLEASE NOTE: AAMC Training only wants to see your own work. Please do not upload parts of the learning guide or instructions on how to complete. When this extra information is uploaded it presents unnecessary work for the assessors and in turn delays our assessment responses.
Complete the following tasks:
Task 1: Short Answers – Establish personal work goals
- In your opinion what leadership style/s do you believe is the most appropriate for your business?
- What ethical behaviours should you demonstrate if you want to be a positive role model?
- Choose a goal from the list below that you would like to achieve as a Broker within your first two years of operation.
- Settle $8 Million in loans
- Develop three new referral sources
- Win an achievement award for customer service
- To be the top performing broker within an established broking firm
For example, if a SMARTER goal is to learn new sales skills to improve sales by 1% by the end of 2019 to meet your organisational objectives, your tactical goal may be to attend training and the Strategic Goal may be to improve sales by 10% by 2020.
- Explain the steps in a performance appraisal process.
Identify what a performance appraisal might review.
Task 2: Short Answers – Set and meet own work priorities
- Using your understanding of your job description or feedback from a recent performance appraisal, select eight tasks that you believe you can use to improve your productivity and list them in the priority matrix.
- The aim of this exercise is to improve your productivity. Who would you consult with in regards to your priority matrix and why?
- Based on the feedback received through consultation, re-prioritise your tasks in the following priority matrix.
If your priorities remain unchanged, simply remove the matrix below and add a suitable comment instead.
- Did you improve your performance?
- What documentation could you use to assist you with analysing this answer?
- List three (3) types of technology that you can use to improve your performance. Explain what functions each technology can be used for and how it can be used to improve productivity and performance.
- Identify some contributing factors to workplace stress.
- What can happen if you do not handle stress correctly?
- List some activities or action/s you can adopt to maintain an appropriate work-life balance and to alleviate stress.
Task 3 – Report
This activity requires you to complete a report on how you manage your personal work priorities and professional development in your workplace.
You are required to address all of the following points:
How you establish personal work goals:
Serving as a positive role model through personal work planning
How you develop personal work plans that reflect the organisations goals as well as your own responsibilities and accountabilities
How you measure and maintain your personal performance in varying work conditions, work contexts and when contingencies occur or problems arise.
How you set and meet your own work priorities:
How you prioritise and facilitate competing demands to achieve personal, team and organisational goals and objectives
Explain what technology you use to efficiently and effectively manage work priorities and commitments
How you maintain an appropriate work-life balance, and ensure stress is effectively managed
How you develop and maintain your professional competence:
How You Assess Your Personal Knowledge And Skills Against Competency Standards To Determine Your Development Needs, Priorities And Plans
How you obtain feedback from employees, clients and colleagues and use this feedback to develop ways to improve competence
How you select development opportunities to develop required competence as well as new skills to maintain a competitive edge
Describe any networks you belong to and how these assist in enhancing knowledge and skills
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS