This assessment is based on the FTSE listed firm Watches of Switzerland. The scenario is that you are a graduate working in the Business Planning and Intelligence unit and you have been asked to provide a briefing note, template provided, for the CEO to discuss the macro-environmental factors that they and the board of directors will need to consider.
Obtain and interpret information relevant to an analysis of a firm’s business environment.
Assess the impact of government on the structure and operation of a business organisation.
Demonstrate an understanding of the impact of changes in the business environment on business organisation and activity
Some theoretical and global economic indicators you may want to include are:
- Global economic growth (GDP)
- Major currency exchange rates
- Supply & Demand
- Elasticity of demand
- Share price, dividend performance, Price earnings ratio, market capitalization, cash on hand and reserves
- Firm performance benchmarking
It is vital that you demonstrate wider reading around the subject area, using contemporary journals tosupport your assignment. However, we do not expect to see any Wikipedia, Investopedia, Slide Share, ‘Essay Mill’, Term Papers or other spurious non-academic non-reputable sources within your work or in the reference list.
The briefing note will need to include the following:
- Contextual Background – You should identify the recent changes in the luxury watch market and firm performance. Feel free to use charts, graphs and tables to aid your work, these are not included in the count.
- Key Issues – List the 3 key issues and rank them according to the metric options provided on the briefing template.
- Global Macro- Environmental Factors Critical Discussion Points – This is the major part of the work that should comprise approximately of the word count. Here you must critically discuss what each of the 3 critical factors means to the firm and what the directors be aware of going forward? Note you are not required to make recommendations within this briefing note.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS