Your group will need to form a fictional building consulting company and provide a short introduction on the company objectives and goals. In addition, please list each employee (student), their position within the company, experience and qualification/s and employee number (student number).You will also need to appoint a group member as the managing director (group leader) who is responsible for overseeing, finalising and formatting the report.
• Site analysis (direction of wind flow, sunlight path and location of major noise sources)
• Location on site (site orientation and passive solar design)
• Demographic summary of the suburb (use demographics from Australian Bureau of Statistics, Residex, RP Data, Realestate.com.au or similar)
• Major structural materials (i.e. timber, concrete, steel etc.)
• Location of the nearest fire station (response time and distance from proposed site)
• Extent of works (general scope of works)
• Rise in stories (R.I.S.)
• Building Classification (single or multiple)
• Effective height and actual height (measured from natural ground level in metres)
• Type of construction required (A, B or C)
1. What is the distance between the external walls or columns on the ground floor level and the nearest Fire Source Feature (FSF) in the North, East, South and West direction?
2. What are the minimum Fire Resistance Level (FRL) requirements for the external loadbearing members on the ground floor level of the project?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS