(b) Disease etiology (what is the origin or cause?), why is the disease/disorder communicable or noncommunicable in nature?
(c) Three credible sources from journal articles or book chapters for each disease/condition (a total of six credible sources). Include evidence behind what makes your disease/disorder either communicable or noncommunicable in nature, and why are they leading causes of death in 2019. Please review the UMGC resource “Is My Source Credible” https://sites.umgc.edu/library/libhow/credibility.cfm. Sources need to be credible in order to receive points.
(d) In 3-4 sentences for each source, explain the information you learned that supports your diseases/disorders are top public health threats. You will need to obtain disease/disorder information for your choices that specifically addresses why they are communicable or non-communicable in nature (include risk factors, symptoms, and physiological changes).
(e) Written in your own words (less than 20% quoted material). (f) Cite the four sources in APA format. Provide full citations to ensure that your instructor can access the full article or book chapter, or upload the articles or chapters with your submission. To cite in APA format, include in-text and end-of-text citations.
• Part II submission should include the following information for both diseases you chose in Part I:
(1) Signs and symptoms of the disease.
(2) Explain the effects of the disease on healthy body structure and function, and how these effects relate to signs and symptoms.
(3) Discuss the tools or diagnostic tests that are used to make the diagnosis. Explain, in general terms, how each tool or test works and how the data from the tool or test conveys the relevant information to the clinician about the body function or structure that is impacted by the disease.
(4) For your Summary, discuss the following ideas:
(5) What differences and similarities exist between communicable and non-communicable diseases/disorders based on your choices?
• Risk factors
• What are the risk factors for each of the diseases/disorders?
(6) Are any of the risk factors in common?
(7) Are any risk factors controllable? Why and how?
(8) How are the diagnostic tools or tests similar or different for the two diseases/disorders?
(9) Discuss at least one promising treatment or cure for each of the diseases/disorders you selected.
(10) Are there societal conditions that predispose these diseases/disorders to certain groups (think of race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, gender, age)? If a societal change is the cure (such as decreasing social injustice or less reliance on fossil fuels that pollute the environment), discuss any progress toward societal change.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS