As we wrap up our time together, consider all you have learned. Then answer this question: How will the content from this class change the way you handle conflict and engage with others in difficult situations?
Post a thread that synthesizes your answer to this question using the following:
- 3 “lessons learned” from the authors and speakers you’ve engaged this term.
- 3 corresponding conflict strategies that reflect the practical expression of these lessons. You should be able to apply these strategies to how you’ll handle conflict in everyday life (personal and/or professional).
- One guiding biblical truth that’s impacted you during this course. Explain its significance.
Must be at least 400 words. Students must support their assertions with at least 2 scholarly citations in APA format and one biblical citation. Any sources cited must have been published within the last 5–7 years, unless citing classic, philosophical, literary, or historical and theoretical content that is foundational to scholarly research, including those sources used in this class. Acceptable sources include course materials, and scholarly peer-reviewed sources, and the Bible.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS