According to IDEA, the Present Level of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance (PLAAFP) statement within an IEP must be specific to the individual being described, and must be based on objective, measurable data. For this assignment, you will write a PLAAFP based on student observations from your previous field experiences. Keep in mind observations from a variety of activities and citing observational data on all developmental and academic area(s) where possible.
In 500-750 words, use the assessment information in conjunction with your observational data to complete the following:
- Create a statement of present levels of performance that includes information from assessments and observations as well as how the student is functioning in the classroom. Be sure to include information for each developmental domain and the data source you used to provide the information.
- Create one goal for the student in any domain you would like.
- Identify at least two activities you would do to support this student’s development related to the goal you chose.
Prepare the reflection according to the APA guidelines found in the Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS