The following Unit Learning Outcomes will be assessed:
- Critically evaluate the objective and development of non-financial corporate accounting, reporting and assurance
- Critically evaluate the development and contemporary use of financial reporting on climate change and sustainable development issues
- Conduct research on contemporary accounting or reporting phenomena to solve accounting and reporting problems
- Work individually or collaboratively to interpret and communicate accounting research
Students will develop a research proposal and conduct a pilot study on a topic “connected with any aspect of publicly available corporate reporting”.
This assessment addresses the following generic skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Qualitative and quantitative research skills
- Analysis skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to tackle unfamiliar problems
- Ability to work independently
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS