Over the years, there has been a change in the role of management accountants and how management accounting can support the strategic management process.
Evaluate how the role of a Management Accountant has evolved to support the strategic management process. You need to address the following in your report:
- Principles of Management Accounting
- Use of techniques and methods used in Management Accounting.
- A discussion on the role of a management accountant and how it changed over the years.
- Compare and contrast between traditional management accounting and the role of the Management Accountant Business Partner.
- A discussion of the strategic contribution made to the organisation by Management Accountant Business Partners
- Evidence of research and wider reading of academic literature to show understanding of the subject.
- A logical conclusion.
Categorise management accounting and specific quantitative techniques.
Apply the main current technical language and practices of management accounting.
Most assignments will require you to make use of secondary literature sources. These sources may be available in paper and/or electronic form. The literatures sources that you will be expected to refer to when completing your assignments include:
Refereed academic journals – articles in such publications are evaluated by academic peers prior to publication to assess their quality and suitability.
Other academic journals – such publications normally have an editor and/or editorial board to select articles. The relevance and usefulness of such journals vary considerably.
Professional journals – articles included in such publications are often of a practical nature and more closely aligned to professional (practitioner) needs than those in academic journals.
Books – may be aimed at the academic market or at practicing professionals. It is likely that those with an academic slant will be of most relevance to you.
Compare and contrast between traditional management accounting and the role of the Management Accountant Business Partner.
A discussion of the strategic contribution made to the organisation by Management Accountant Business Partners
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS