On completion of this subject, students will be able to:
- Explain the concepts of globalisation and the global economy
- Identify the various opportunities and challenges that the global economy represents for businesses of various types and sizes
- Analyse global trends to inform business decision making
For this assignment, research and write an academic report analysing the global trends, drivers, opportunities, and challenges for an organisation. Global trends are general movements over time that are detectable and measurable. Whereas global drivers are the policies and conditions that support globalisation. Some examples are noted below:
The following elements should be included in your report:
- Provide a brief description of your selected global company.
- Explain what the company does and how it does it.
- Detail the company type and size.
- Describe its key market and any foreign activities.
- Outline any global market intentions the company may have.
Trends, Drivers, and Opportunities
- Outline three key challenges your selected company may face in its globalisation plan.
- Consider potential challenges from different perspectives like operational, policy/legal, stakeholders, consumers, markets industry, and organisational factors. When evaluating key challenges for global market engagement or issue response, think about costs, times, and commercial reasons as to why or why not this could be successful.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS