ABC News. (2015, August 15). Car chases, one of the deadliest things police officers can do. [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjpPxtNXS64
Parenthetical citation: (ABC News, 2015)
CBS This Morning. (2015, July 31). Police chases leave trail of innocent victims [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsBBHhKr2DQ
Parenthetical citation: (CBS This Morning, 2015)
Using key terms and concepts from the textbook reading, answer the following questions in a balanced way.
(Please do not hyperbolize or generalize.) (Reference should be made to all materials provided in this assignment. The purpose is that you have a balanced response).
- Explain how police pursuits are both effective and dangerous.
- Provide one actual example of when a police pursuit would be justified. Explain.
- Provide one actual example of when a police pursuit was not justified and resulted in serious injury/death. Explain.
- 500 words. PUT WORD COUNT AT THE END
- Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.
- Address all questions.
- Use proper grammar and punctuation.
- Research your topic and use information from what you learned; cite your sources.
- Do not plagiarize
Title of book: Police & Society
Year Published: 2020
Author: Novak, Cordner, Smith, & Roberg
Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS