1. Create and assess requirement specifications for advanced embedded applications.
2. Develop hardware systems through component selection, schematic design and PCB layout.
4. Implement and test embedded systems through prototyping, testing and debugging techniques.
5. Improve system designs to meet regulatory requirements, material and component specifications and process constraints.
1 Design requirements, i.e. full system specification, identification of relevant technologies and solutions, design approaches and methodology followed for solving this assignment, etc.
2 Hardware development, i.e. component selection and related design considerations including relevant microcontroller features and built-in peripherals, system design and simulation, and resultant circuit schematic and PCB layout, etc.
3 Software development, i.e. conceptual design, flowcharts, languages, libraries and algorithms used, implementation and simulation, debugging, etc.
4 Verification and optimisation, i.e. simulation results, testing, fault-finding and debugging, design optimisations, compliance, future proofing/future improvements, etc.
5 Write a concise report (marks will be deducted for unnecessary information)
covering the details in Parts 1 – 4. Keep the format of this similar to a Final
Year Project dissertation.
6 Presentation including PCB/cost of your design, and a practical demonstration
of your design. Marks will be awarded for as follows:
a) Presentation and follow up questions
b) Basic performance demo: 2% per achieved requirement
c) Advanced performance demo: 2% per achieved requirement
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS