5. Compare Premack’s relative value theory with the response deprivation theory of Timberlake and Allison.
6. Your textbook describes various tips for shaping effectively. Describe in these tips and provide a specific example of how you can use these tips for shaping in your daily life.
7. Your text describes various tips for shaping effectively. Describe as many of these tips as you can.
8. Describe the basic laboratory procedure for establishing superstitious behavior. Explain why it is usually difficult to specify in advance what superstitious behavior will result.
9. Why is insight not an adequate explanation of problem solving?
10. Explain why fatigue is not a good explanation for postreinforcement pauses.
11. That teacher has a student, who gives up at the first sign of difficulty. How can the teacher increase the child’s persistence?
12. How might you use what you know about reinforcement schedules to study the effects of air temperature on behavior?
13. Why is the study of reinforcement schedules important?
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.