The topics covered in this unit offer a range of content under the umbrella of building science. For this assessment you are to select an area related to a building materialthat interests you and write a report about how this will benefit your understanding of the built environment.
Academic reflective writing requires critical and analytic thought, a clear line of argument, and the use of evidence through examples of any personal experiences and thoughts and often also literature.
You should aim for a balance between personal experience and literature.
Academic reflective writing should:
- develop a perspective or line of reasoning
- develop a link between your experience or practice and existing knowledge
- show understanding and appreciation of different perspectives to your own
- show recognition that your own understanding is likely not be complete and situations are rarely clear-cut and simplistic
- show learning resulting from the reflection (either by discovering something new or confirming existing knowledge) and how you plan to use it.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS