This individual project will be based on the simulation exercise using the simulation tool at the following link:
Utilising the simulation tool, you will prepare a report that (i) outlines a recommended policy response to the issue that the Treasury requires your guidance on, and (ii) contains a run-through of your simulation experience in a scenario with random shocks that highlights the effects of your policy responses.
This assessment covers the following Learning outcomes:
- Analyse and interpret real-world economic observations and events using macroeconomics theory.
- Discuss policy options available to governments.
- Communicate economic information effectively orally and in writing.
Economists often research and compose reports for either private or government organisations. Economists propose policy recommendations to given scenarios.
Your group report must be organised into logical sections. Each section must have a heading that describes it. Sections must be answered in the order provided in the report structure section below. You should investigate a policy response and implement it using the simulation tool.
- Policy Recommendation
- Your Simulation Experience
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS