1. The stories of Yusuf and Maryam carry a message of hope for those who keep faith. How does the narrative express this hope in both stories?
2. The last verse, 98, in “Surah Maryam” is:
“And how many have We destroyed before them of generations? Do you perceive of them anyone or hear from them a sound?”
Why does the Surah end on this note and how is this a warning and a reminder?
3. Why does the Qur’an mention the story of Yusuf as “the best of stories?”
4. Briefly describe the Knight and the Squire. How do they differ?
5. What are some of the major themes in The Qur’an chapters that are familiar from our readings from Genesis? How does the topic of morality and good tie in with our readings from Genesis, Bhagavad Gita, Ramayana, and The Qur’an?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS